Profile of Top 5 CEO in the Israel
1 . -- Data present that 49-year-old Federico Lopez earns one of the most both in conditions of month to month salary and total payment in 2011. In the 30-company PSEi list, Lopez is mind of two firms: 1st Gen Firm (FGEN) and Energy Creation Corporation (EDC). As Leader and CEO of FGEN, his simple monthly earnings is around P1. 79 million. Yup, that is P1. seventy nine million standard salary per month. He gets another P1. 19 , 000, 000 per month because bonus and additional compensation. All in all, he gets more than P3 million each month as FGEN's chief executive. A similar position in EDC gives him yet another P1. 5 million every month. Considering only these two companies, Lopez gets roughly P4. 4 mil monthly — more than any other CEO out there.
- Federico Rufino Lopez is the incumbent Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the publicly-listed Strength Development Firm. He as well heads the First Philippine Holdings Organization and Initially Generation Company as their Chief Executive Officer. Lopez serves as Director of other Lopez-owned companies which includes ABS-CBN, Lopez Holdings Company (formerly Benpres Corporation), and First Private Power Firm.
- Lopez serves as the Chairman and CEO of Energy Development Firm. Within the board, he is Chairman of Nominations and Compensation Committee, Chairman of Corporate Sociable Responsibility Panel and Member of Operations Panel. He has been a Board Member since the industry�s privatization in 2007.
- Lopez is the Chairman and CEO of Energy Advancement Corporation. In the board, he serves as Chief of Nominations and Reimbursement Committee, Chief of Business Social Responsibility Committee and Member of Businesses Committee. This individual has been a Panel Member since the company's privatization in 2007.
- Just before that, this individual served Vice President of First Philippine Holdings Corporation in September 1992, and oversaw the development, financing and rendering of the energy-related jobs. He then dished up as the Assistant Treasurer in 1993.
- Presently, he is likewise the Leader and CEO of 1st Gen Company and First Philippine Holdings Corporation (FPHC). He is also a director of ABS-CBN, Initially Private Electrical power Corp., and Bauang Exclusive Power Corp. He likewise serves as director, President and CEO of FG Bukidnon Power Corp., First Style Hydro Electrical power Corp., First Gen Energy Solutions, Incorporation., Red Vulcan Holdings Corp., Prime Terracota Holdings Corp., First Gas Holdings Corp., First Gas Power Corp., FGP Corp., Unified Loge Corp., Initially NatGas Electrical power Corp., and First Gas Pipeline Corp.
- Lopez has been a part of the Energy Activity Force as 1993 advertising market reforms in the electricity industry. He can also an environmentalist, offering as the President in the First Filipino Conservation, Incorporation. and a Director of Conservation Intercontinental.
2 . The sixth richest Filipino, Jaime Puro Zobel para Ayala, is definitely the second-highest paid CEO out there. As Chairman and CEO of the conglomerate Ayala Organization, he earns more than P2. 42 , 000, 000 total reimbursement every month, inclusive of a monthly basic salary of P1. 66 million.
-- Jaime Augusto Zobel de Ayala (born 1959) is a Filipino businessman. He at the moment serves as chief and chief executive officerof the Ayala Organization. His sibling, Fernando Zobel de Ayala, is leader of the organization, while his father, Jaime Zobel de Ayala, was president right up until 1994 and currently holds the title of chairman emeritus.
-In conjunction with his location in the Ayala Corporation, Mister. Zobel is chairman of the Board of Directors of Globe Telecom, Bank of the Filipino Islands, and Integrated Microelectronics Inc. (IMI); vice chairman of the Panel of Owners and part of the Exec Committee of Ayala Area, Inc. (ALI); vice chief of Manila Water Co.; and co-vice chairman and trustee of Ayala Groundwork, Inc. He could be also a member of various...